Marcam is an application for macOS and Windows that allows you to mark
objects in an image, and keep track of how many marks have been made. In
addition, it allows you to make other key image modifications.
- Temporary zoom by pressing and holding space bar for detail work
- Manual marking of objects/locations in the image
- Total count of marks
- Basic image processing
- Brightness / Color Inversion (B&W or Color Negative)
- False color of Grayscale images
For installation help, see the Installation Instructions.
Latest Release – 2018 Sep 24
Marcam 0.9 (macOS)
Marcam 0.9 (Windows)
Marcam Github Releases
You can also access this help from the Help→Marcam Help menu inside of Marcam.
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later.
- Windows 10
The people behind Marcam are:
- Dr. Matthew A. Clapp (Software)
- Dr. Emanuela Colla (Biology)